Frequently Asked Questions
- Q How long is the journey?
A The estimated travel time is 4 hours (Ocho Rios 2 hours)
- Q Where are your pick up and drop off points?
A We pick up and drop off at our office locations. Please go to the contact us page for our office locations.
- Q Do you operate on Sunday’s and public holidays?
A We offer service every day of the year except December 25th
- Q Do you offer a special fare for Seniors, Children under 12 and university students?
A Special fares are offered, please refer to our fare table
- Q What is the luggage allowance?
A All passengers are allowed 1 piece, not to exceed 50 pounds plus 1 carry on. Any additional will attract a fee.
- Q How do I pay?
A You may pay online using your credit card or, you may come to any of our offices.
- Q What are your office opening hours?
A All (with the exception of our Negril Office) offices open one (1) hour before the departure of the the first shuttle and closes after the last arrival. Please contact us for the opening hours of our Negril Office.
- Q How long is my ticket valid for?
A Six months from date of purchase
- Q Are the fares listed, one way or round trip?
A All fares listed are one way only
- Q Do you offer drop off/stops apart from your offices?
No. We offer an office to office transportation and courier service.
- Q What types of credit cards do you accept for payment?
No. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover card as credit card payments.
- Q Do you accept Travelers Cheque or Personal Cheques as payment?
No. We do not accept Travelers Cheques or Personal Cheques as payment.